Not getting enough from your current assessment tracking system?
Let Educater solve the issue with the flexible Target Tracker alternative which saves you time and reduces workload.
Why choose Educater?
We Are Independent
We Can Effortlessly Upload Data
We Support Flexible Curriculum
Reduce Teacher Workload
- Supports you and your team in managing workload more effectively.
- Log into the system securely from anywhere, at any time, allowing you to record in real time.
- Record information against your flexible assessment curriculum.
- Analyse attainment and progress efficiently.
- Helps to understand the needs of your school.
- Relieve staff from large volumes of paperwork.
- Allow more time to be better spent in the classroom.
Enhance Your School Leadership
- Analyse attainment and progress across the whole of their school or multiple schools.
- Examine real time data with simplicity and speed.
- Flexible assessment curriculum can be inputted into the system.
- Allows School Leaders to customise the assessment package in a way that is right for their setting.
We are ready to help you
Talk to an expert consultant today
We can provide you with a tool to meet your every need and guarantee your tracking of data is achieved successfully.
Did you know Educater can simply link your with MIS?
That's right! We link with all key MIS's within schools.
It is important to us that we ensure you can start using our Educater system with all your current school data right away. Data can be imported into our system effortlessly from your current Target Tracker platform if required.
Our team are always ready and on hand to support you. We have an in-house Customer Service Team, who are available to support you with any questions that may arise. We also have an in-house Development Team, one of whom is dedicated to Customer Support, ensuring we meet your every need.
The complete assessment suite that supports your educational setting – track data to give clear insights into attainment and progress.
Identify and track how the youngest children are progressing and evidence their journey through their Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).