This month Educater will be exhibiting at Nasen Live 2015! As Educater is at the forefront of person-centred communication with its Pupil Passport and dedicated SEND module, Nasen Live is the perfect platform for the system to be showcased.
Co-founder and Director James Sutherland will be talking at the Nasen Theatre on Thursday 21st May from 14:30 - 15:00.
As the only dedicated SEN exhibition located in the north of England, the free to attend nasen Live 2015 is a must visit for any SEND professional.
Over the past six years, attendees have come to expect an assembly of the very best exhibitors and trusted experts at nasen Live, where they can gather advice, insight and answers; and with over 70 exhibitors confirmed for this year, and 32 seminars priced at just £14 for nasen member and £17 for non-nasen member, this year will certainly not disappoint. The two-day event aims to meet the professional development needs of all those working within the special and additional educational needs field. It will provide a whole range of opportunities for delegates to learn and examine what good practice looks like within this new landscape.
CPD, free resources and more.
As nasen’s main event of the year, there is a wide variety of free resources, training opportunities, advice and support, available to all visitors. Come along and join the nasen theatre CPD sessions, share your challenges and triumphs at the brand new SENCO surgeries, or sit in on the much anticipated essential code of practice update from the DfE.
Free publications include:
- SENCO guidance for supporting teachers in implementing the graduated approach of SEN Support (only at this show)
- Limited-edition comprehensive nasen Live Show Guide - exclusive for delegates
- Brand new mini-guides covering a range of current SEND topics
- SEND update
- Finished at School Guide
- TA guidance
Free attractions include:
- Award winning and trusted exhibitors with an excellent range of products, services and resources
- Nasen theatre CPD sessions
- An essential code of practice update from the DfE
- Share your challenges and triumphs at the new SENCO surgeries
(Seminars are priced at just £14 for a nasen member and £17 for a non-nasen member). Availability is limited so book now to avoid disappointment.
Come and chat to us at stand E5 (opposite the Nasen stand)