Built with guidance from Helen Sanderson Associates, the Educater Pupil Passport creates a live pupil one page profile which can be accessed at anytime, anywhere.
What is Pupil Passport?
Pupil Passport is an online person-centred communication tool built with simplicity in mind, meaning that all users, including the pupil, can navigate around the pupil passport software with ease. Different styles and templates of pupil passport are available and can be tailored to individual tastes.
- Educater Pupil Passport brings the individuals to the heart of the EHCP and ensures that everyone knows how to best support that pupil.
- Individuals can print an up to date pupil one page profile out as well as being able to access it on tablets and smartphones, meaning they can take the profile anywhere they wish.
- Pupils and teachers can upload work via the Pupil Passport, this work can be directly inputted into the EHCP.
- Person-centred outcomes are visible to all of those involved.
- Reduces administrative burden.