Educater STATonline is an innovative primary school assessment tracker which can enable your staff to analyse attainment and pupil progress efficiently, both to understand the needs of your primary school and in reporting to others.
Through strong partnerships with primary assessment providers like STAT Sheffield, Rising Stars Progression Frameworks and NAHT, STATonline not only allows your primary school to pick which pupil assessment framework you require, but it will also help your primary school mix content from multiple content providers, including your own, so that you can shape your primary assessment strategy to suit your school.
Reports from the primary assessment tracking software can also identify gaps in learning and aid lesson and curriculum planning for your primary school. One of the main benefits of the STATonline school pupil tracker is that it relieves your teachers from a large volume of paperwork, allowing their time to be better spent, teaching in the classroom.
What’s included in STATonline?
- Planning and Assessment Grids - STAT Sheffield Key Concepts offer an approach which measures the depth of learning through the assessment of fewer objectives in greater detail. It is important to move thinking fully beyond the ‘Levels style’ methodology and focus on what a child can do.
- Key Concept Grids - STAT Sheffield Key Concepts offer an approach which measures the depth of learning through the assessment of fewer objectives in greater detail. It is important to move thinking fully beyond the ‘Levels style’ methodology and focus on what a child can do.
- Statement Descriptors - Statement Descriptors provide a resource to support primary school teachers in their understanding of the National Curriculum. Key objectives are exemplified and so allow users to understand content regardless of their pupil assessment methodology – they are compatible with the statements used in both Planning and Assessment Grids and Key Concept grids.
- Multiple Frameworks - Rising Stars Progression Frameworks for English, Maths, Science, Computing and History are now included as an option alongside Educater’s current content partners STAT Sheffield and NAHT Assessment Frameworks. Educater is now in a position where it can incorporate any school content into its STATonline assessment tracker.
- PITA (Point in Time Assessment) - PITA supports primary teachers in making a decision on a child’s current stage of development and enables primary school staff to better understand where focuses need to be placed in order to address underachievement. It aims to eliminate the issue of pupil progress appearing lower due to aspects of the curriculum not yet being covered and add weighting to the speed at which children grasp new concepts along with the depth of their understanding.
- EYFS - STATonline EYFS tracker grids allow easy input of Age and Stage information for children in nursery and reception. The detailed reports show attainment and pupil progress in all seventeen Aspects of Learning. Live data gives instant analysis of all pupils including vulnerable groups. A key feature of the pupil progress tracker is that you can record your children’s progression from EYFS into KS1/2.
- Scheduled Reports - Choose any of STATonline’s user-friendly reports and simply schedule a time for it to be sent to your - or any - inbox. This functionality is available for any user within the system with a valid email address. The recipient will then receive a report in Pdf or Word format containing only the most relevant, up-to-date information.
- Input and analyse anywhere, at any time, through a web browser.
- Input judgements into your primary assessment tracking software more efficiently by year, class, defined groups or by individual.
- Supports formative & summative assessment and planning.
- Tailored to your primary school. Choose from STATonline Steps, STATonline Grid Statements and STATonline Statement Descriptors.
- Primary Assessment and tracking grids which include; KS1/2, Key Concepts, Delayed Development, English as a Second Language, SEN (P-Scales) and Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Choose from pre-set contextual, attainment, pupil progress and pupil reports or create your own reporting filters within our STATonline Filter management tool.