School Value Added Calculator KS2
The Educater VA (value added) calculator allows schools and MATs (Multi-Academy Trusts) to conduct a self-evaluation or MAT self-evaluation that provides education leaders an insight into the progress of their pupils throughout Key Stage 2
The School Value Added Calculator compares the results achieved by each individual pupil against the national average score for pupils with the same prior attainment in that year group. School leaders are then able to predict whether a pupil will be above or below the national average based on the results generated from the school VA calculator.
Based on the findings schools and MATs will be able to support students in reaching their full potential. The pupil tracking software also provides MATs with a MAT data dashboard to monitor pupil progression across all of their schools.
Value Added Calculator KS2
The KS2 VA School Calculator will;
- show pupil-level Key Stage 2 progress estimates
- show school-level progress estimates aggregated to MAT/Collaboration level
- inform your MAT or school which pupils should achieve the expected standard
- show individual and school Value Added scores for Reading, Writing and Maths. The dashboard also show grouped results for MAT/Collaboration Schools
- allow progress scores to be drilled down into the main vulnerable groups
- show both actual and estimated Key Stage 2 results and value added progress scores.
Get in touch with us to discuss more about how Educater school software can help your school improve and help both pupils and teachers reach their full potential, book a free product demonstration today.