Educater provides an intuitive, online school management solution for schools, academies, MATs and local authorities. We were founded in February 2014 and fully launched in September 2015. Since then, our school management software has gained hundreds of user schools. Educater is designed to make planning for leaders, managers and teacher’s workloads more manageable, helping to impact positively upon teaching, learning and inclusion.
“I have found working with the Educater team extremely helpful and easy. The people on the customer service helpline are fantastic. They are always extremely knowledgeable and can always answer my questions. The system was easy to set up in the first instance.”
- Lesley Browning, William Alvey C of E Primary School, Sleaford
Who We Work With
At Educater, we like to strike the perfect balance between software and education industry knowledge. Educater was created by software development experts who are specialists in collaborative solutions and we’ve had a lot of input from industry experts including NASS, Nasen, Helen Sanderson Associates and STAT Sheffield. We also integrate with leading school management ICT systems such as Capita Sims, RM Integris, Facility CMIS, Wauton Samuel, ScholarPack, SchoolBase and Engage.
The Educater Modules
- Mail - Educater Mail is the ultimate school to home communication tool. Everybody that signs up to Educater automatically has access to Mail.
- STATonline – STATonline is the only web-based assessment and tracking system specifically designed to use the STAT Sheffield ‘life after levels’ approach. It enables your teachers to record pupil assessment judgements quickly and has a direct impact on the way they plan children’s learning in primary schools and those in early years foundation stage (EYFS).
- SEND - The aim of SEND is to help create person-centred approaches with a strong emphasis on positive engagement with children and their families. In order to do this, SEND can incorporate any Local Authority’s EHCP and make it electronic. This means that the plan is active and can be accessed any time, from anywhere.
- Pupil Passport - Educater’s Pupil Passport module was built specifically to incorporate the Helen Sanderson Associates’ One Page Profile in order to encourage person-centred communication. The live one-page profile tool allows you to create a learning journey of your pupils’ work as well as capturing daily wishes and feelings.