Find the perfect solution for you!
Our software provides the perfect solution to effortlessly track and monitor your data.
We offer a selection of different software packages which can be set up to your requirements – whether you are looking for an off the shelf solution or a more bespoke offering, Educater can provide what you need.
Whatever your focus, whether that be assessment tracking or reporting, or if you would benefit from one of our other modules, we have a flexible and reliable solution for you.
- We offer free demonstrations.
- We provide flexible contract periods starting from one-year through to multiple years. For multiple year contracts, a discount will be applied.
- We offer a discount for Multi-Academy Trusts.
- There are no setup or hidden fees.
Our packages for the Educater Platform
- Assessment (Core Package) includes Multiple Frameworks, Standard Assessment Reports, Tiny Tracker and Mail.
- Report Writer with Nursery, EYFS, KS1 and KS2 Standard Reports *
- SEND including IEP Template, Behaviour Support Review Template and a Support Review Template *
- Training Packages tailored to fit your requirements.
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Access to all of Educater’s tailored helpsheets, video walkthroughs and webinars.
- Resources available from the Learning Hub.
Educater’s Assessment Core Bundle is perfect for focusing on pupil tracking and assessment.
Pick and Mix Modules
Customise your Bundle or Purchase Individually.
Enhance your system by choosing one of Educater’s Add-On Modules:
- Report Writer:
With Nursery, EYFS, KS1 and KS2 Standard Reports *
Including IEP Template, Behaviour Support Review Template and a Support Review Template *
An online primary school Self Evaluation Form that will support your school in preparation for Ofsted inspection visits and shaping School Improvement Plans.
Allowing you to examine pupil data at various levels and drill down to individual pupils. Data sets include phonics, KS1 and 2, ELG, and aggregated MAT data.
What's included with the packages?
Outstanding Customer Support
Whether your school is looking for advice, support or need something dealt with quickly, our Customer Advisers have the knowledge and skills to provide you with the right help at the right time.
Experienced Education Consultants
Our Education Consultants are our specialist team who are responsible for showcasing our system, hosting webinar support sessions and providing you with staff training and support.
Access to the Learning Hub
The place to find all of our online support with a range of helpful and bespoke resources that allows your school to find the answers to questions and learn more about Educater’s software.
In-house Development Team
We also have an in-house Development Team, one of whom is dedicated to Customer Support, ensuring we meet your every need.