SEFonline - school SEF software
SEFonline is an online primary school Self Evaluation Form that supports school leaders in preparing for Ofsted inspection visits and shaping School Improvement Plans.
Completing your school SEF just got simple, meaningful and a lot less time-consuming
SEFonline has been designed by school leaders and inspectors to ensure that your school SEF provides an accurate indication of where your school is and identifies areas for school improvement. The system has been fully designed to align with the new Ofsted Inspection Framework.
Educater’s school self evaluation form makes the process of evaluating your school both efficient and valuable – meaning your school SEF doesn’t end up in a folder having no impact on your School Improvement Plan (SIP). In fact, your online SEF can even help you manage and implement your school’s SIP.
SEFonline takes school leaders through a school self evaluation form process based around key performance indicators which interpret the Ofsted grade descriptors for good and outstanding in order to provide an indicative grade.
Educater has lots of previous experience in providing schools with an online solution to complete their self evaluation form. When completing their school visits, Ofsted inspectors have agreed with the grades predicted by previous versions of SEFonline.
Key Features of SEFonline
- An online self evaluation form system, which is efficient, user-friendly and fully aligns with the new Ofsted Inspection Framework.
- Integrates with Educater Assessment and pre-populates statuary assessment information.
- A highly-intuitive, automated process which guides leaders through the self evaluation process.
- Multiple senior leaders can access SEFonline simultaneously to view your OFSTED SEF.
- School data is presented clearly and accurately against up-to-date national averages to illustrate your school’s performance.
- Identified areas generated from your school’s SEF can be implemented into your School Improvement Plan and managed in SEFonline.
- Export your online OFSTED SEF in PDF format at the touch of a button and send directly to the lead inspector, to SLT or to governors.
- Your primary school is always ready for the Ofsted call.
For more information on SEFonline or any of our other online school software, contact 0300 012 0001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org