- Track children throughout Foundation Stage.
- Generate detailed reports showing attainment and progress in all seventeen Aspects of Learning.
- Mark against Early Learning Goals.
- Use reports to identify trends and patterns across the cohort to help teachers address gaps in learning.
- Create individual and key group progress reports.
- Upload pictures, videos and audio files to evidence work.
- Input and analyse anywhere, at any time, through a web browser.
STATonline’s EYFS tracker allows nurseries, pre-schools and reception classes to track children’s attainment and progress as well as evidence their ‘learning journeys’ through the Foundation Stage. By using STATonline’s EYFS tracker, teachers are able to easily input Age and Stage information for children in nursery and reception. This live data gives them instant analysis of all pupils including vulnerable groups.
Managers and staff using STATonline’s EYFS assessment tracking software are able to evidence a child’s progress by creating a ‘learning journey’ that allows observers to look back at how a child has progressed though their early years. STATonline’s EYFS assessment tracking system allows users to upload pictures, videos and audio files to evidence the work completed. In addition to this, work completed as part of a group can also be documented as part of the EYFS assessment system.
“STATonline’s EYFS tracker is a really simple-to-use system. The online system allows us to record our data in the same way we previously did whilst quickening the process. The range of reports makes Gap and Group analysis easy. Pupil on a page is particularly useful to get an overview of where the child is and to set their next steps. “
- Early Years Practitioner, Sheffield