International pupil tracking for British schools overseas
Educater pupil assessment tracker is not only available in Britain but internationally as well. The Educater pupil progress tracker can be used at any time, from anywhere in the world and is currently used by schools in Africa, Asia and across Europe.
School pupil assessment tracking software
We understand that not every country will have the same education model, which is why Assessment enables independent and international schools to incorporate any assessment content into their Educater system. The software is a seamless, single solution designed to help international schools streamline networks, improve learning and measure progress more effectively. The school pupil assessment tracking software is fully bespoke and can be tailored to the needs and goals of any school. The pupil assessment tracker enables the following features:
- The pupil tracking software allows you to customise the curriculum and set unique objectives and scoring systems
- The software allows parents, pupils & teachers to have a united approach to pupil progress
- The school tracking software allows you to store and compare data all in one place, including test scores and classroom assessments
- It supports pupil integration into the UK education system when entering, or re-entering, Britain after living overseas
- The software allows head teachers to evaluate and manage independent school leaders as well as send performance reports
Council of British International Schools (COBIS)
British education has a strong reputation internationally which is why Educater is also a proud member of the Council of British International Schools (COBIS) and part of a global network of British schools who work together to promote and improve British education around the world. Through this membership with COBIS and other leading education regulators, our schools can be assured that Educater’s pupil assessment tracking software is both trustworthy and of the highest standard. Our pupil assessment tracker also enables teachers and school leaders to monitor pupil progress and school improvement worldwide, supporting pupils who integrate into the UK education system when entering, or re-entering, Britain after living overseas.
For more information or to book a demonstration call us on +44 (0)300 012 0001